Held at the RCOG on 17 and 18 March 2016.
Joint with AEPU.
Early Pregnancy Unit and Gynaecology Emergency activity is now a core session for many consultants and trainees. However, there is no specific meeting support for dissemination and discussion of principles of evidence-based practice. This course updates consultants and trainees on recent developments in clinical practice of early pregnancy and emergency gynaecology management.
The following lectures from Day 2 are available:
- Mrs Jo Ficquet – How to organise care in acute gynaecological problems
- Dr Manish Chand – Acute appendicitis and related bowel disorders causing pelvic pain
- Mr Davor Jurkovic – The role of interventional ultrasound in acute gynaecology
- Mrs Denise Williams – The value of the STI testing in acute pregnancy gynaecology setting
- Mr Joel Naftalin – Abnormal vaginal bleeding in acute gynaecological setting: diagnosis and management
- Mr Joel Naftalin – Differential diagnosis of acute pelvic pain
- Ms Ruth Bender-Atik – Talking about miscarriage FREE LECTURE
- Mr Tom Holland – Minimally invasive surgery in the diagnosis and treatment of acutely ill women
To access the other lectures please click here.
Disclaimer: The content of lectures remains the copyright of the speaker and does not necessarily represent the views of the RCOG.