Early Pregnancy Unit and Gynaecology Emergency activity is now a core session for many consultants and trainees. However, there is no specific meeting support for dissemination and discussion of principles of evidence-based practice. This course will update consultants and trainees on recent developments in clinical practice of early pregnancy and emergency gynaecology management.
Professor Colin Duncan
- Miss Jackie Ross - Gestational Trophoblastic Disease – clinical and ultrasound diagnosis
- Mrs Renee Behrens - Foundations of early pregnancy – biochemistry and landmarks
- Dr Iris Menninger - Tips on how to conduct an early pregnancy scan
- Professor Colin Duncan - Threatened miscarriage – what advice should we give women?
- Mrs Caroline Overton - Expectant and medical management of miscarriage
- Miss Manjeet Shehmar - Surgical management of miscarriage
- Mr Raj Rai - Recurrent miscarriage – current concepts in investigation and treatment
- Miss Manjeet Shehmar - Hyperemesis Gravidarum: inpatient or outpatient care?
- Dr James Clark - Diagnosis and surgical management of tubal ectopic pregnancy
- Miss Jemma Johns - Diagnosis and management of interstitial and cornual ectopic pregnancies
To view the lectures, please click here.
Disclaimer: The content of lectures remains the copyright of the speaker and does not necessarily represent the views of the RCOG.