Promoting a supportive environment
You can access the Resilience tutorial for just £24.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
Welcome to the StratOG Non-Technical Skills tutorial on Resilience.
When you have completed this eTutorial, you will be able to:
- move forward in the face of adversity
- identify symptoms of burnout in yourself and colleagues
- describe the relevance and importance of resilience training in the NHS
- use techniques and coping mechanisms for dealing with overload
- learn from mistakes, reflect and move on
- identify where to gain additional support.
£24.00 inc VAT