Fellows, Members, Associates and registered trainees of the RCOG who are up to date with their subscription fees can access some StratOG eTutorials as a benefit of membership.
|For full details of the tutorials that are included in the membership benefits package, click here.|
If you are non-member, you could consider joining the RCOG's Trainees' Register or become an Associate of the College. See the RCOG website for details.
- Core training – 98 eTutorials, although originally developed for the Part 2 MRCOG, are ideal refresher material for consultant level CPD
- Online lectures – a series of archived videos from RCOG events and courses are available to watch for CPD
- CPD case studies - a series of case studies written specifically for consultants in O&G
See our CPD page for more information.
RESOURCES FOR TRAINERS
- Teaching resources – a bank of case studies and discussion questions designed for trainers to use in their teaching sessions. We will be adding more content over time
- Workplace videos – a library of videos on best practice in workplace based assessment, and also bullying, harassment and undermining behaviour in the workplace and how these issues can be constructively dealt with
RESOURCES FOR TRAINEES
- Core training – start using the 98 Core Training eTutorials that support core training and the MRCOG examinations
- Online lectures – a series of archived videos from RCOG events and courses
- Teaching resources – a bank of case studies and discussion questions taken from the Core Training eTutorials, which can be used for focused revision for the Part 2 MRCOG examination without the tutorial content and structure
- Workplace videos – access our library of videos on best practice in workplace based assessment, and also bullying, harassment and undermining behaviour in the workplace and how these issues can be constructively dealt with
Need information about joining the Trainees' Register?
Information about the Trainees' Register can be found here.
Testimonials from Fellows of the RCOG
"I would like to recommend StratOG to all trainees and trainers. It is usually assumed that this is a resource for trainees. However I have found it a really useful source of educational material which has helped me in my role as a trainer. It ensures that I know what information my trainees are learning, especially in the areas that are not my special interest field. Additionally I find the interactive aspect engages my attention and the information is up to date." Dr Clare McKenzie FRCOG, Consultant Gynaecologist, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee.
"I am delighted that StratOG is to be freely available. The content of the tutorials is a great way of covering the curriculum and enabling trainees to get their log book signed off particularly in the less frequently encountered conditions, such as medical disorders in pregnancy. I am also looking forward to updating my own knowledge in areas which are not part of my everyday practice. I would recommend that all trainees and trainers should watch the Bullying and Harassment videos, and hopefully reduce the incidence of this within our specialty. I know that other specialties have also found them to be useful and thought provoking." Dr Diana Fothergill FRCOG, Consultant, Royal Hallamshire Hospital.
"I'm extremely pleased that access to StratOG will be a benefit of membership of our College. This fantastic learning resource will be helpful to all who practice obstetrics and gynaecology, for the benefit of women. It is more than an MRCOG package – log on and see for yourself!" Dr Alison Gale FRCOG, Consultant, Royal Preston Hospital.